Here is the latest video from Ellemor 5 kids.
This time we share an important message from the ‘Sheppy Institute of Wellbeing’.
From Dr. Faith, Dr. Peter and Dr. Scotty
Recently, we went to ALPA store and gave the workers some eggs from our chickens. It was to say thankyou for saving the scraps for us.
They were very happy and they gave us another bale of boxes to put on the weeds in the orchard area.
ALPA always support our school garden.
By Faith, Rachel and Anthia
This morning power patrol went to some secondary classes and primary classes and suprized them by giving awards and sunflower seeds out!
We gave the prizes to the people who saved energy during the school holidays.
We had to be very sneaky to give out the prizes.
We had to get all the sunflower seeds in packets and hand out awards and sunflower seeds without telling the kids beforehand!
The kids felt very proud and smart.
They were very grateful for the prize and we were happy that they were saving energy.
By Faith Stevens Djomula
We went on holidays for one week. We didn’t do any garden work and we mostly watched dvds and went to the disco!
But…the garden was still growing by itself. Today we went to see all the changes. We found….
– a HUUUUUGE Pawpaw
– flower seeds to collect and plant
– black mulberries for eating and some some tall mulberry trees that need chopping
– some weeds to pull out and plants that need watering
– food for the chickens like corn, sunflowers and sweet potatoes
– pink egg tomatoes, purple and green eggplants, long, lumpy cucumbers
– new little plants in the Williams Garden
– loofah climbing up the new bamboo trellis
……and lots and lots more. The chickens looked very happy to see us too. We cant wait until Wednesday when our class goes to work in the garden again.
By Tanisha and Samsom